A 13-year-old girl was left fighting for 광주 성형외과 her life in hospital after using a bathbomb she later discovered contained milk.
Emelia Brain, from Staffordshire in the West Midlands, cried for help from the bathroom moments after she got into the water on January 15.
Her parents rushed in when they heard she was in pain and found her gasping for air.
Emilia had used the Unicorn Christmas Bath Bomb from the Bomb Cosmetics brand that she had recently received for Christmas.
Emelia Brain (pictured), 13, was left fighting for her life in hospital after using a bathbomb she later discovered contained milk
Emilia then used her inhaler and an ambulance was called which arrived in within five minutes to take her to New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton.
Doctors administered shots of antihistamine and adrenaline and she was reassured that she would recover.
Emelia’s father Scott then read the bathbomb’s packet to discover it had milk in – something she is severely allergic to.
However her known allergens such as milk were not written in bold, which they are on food products.
Emilia (pictured) had used the Unicorn Christmas Bath Bomb from the Bomb Cosmetics brand that she had recently received for Christmas
Emelia (pictured with her younger sister Elisia) has always had to be careful about what she eats and what cosmetic products she uses
Now the family are campaigning for allergens on cosmetic products to be written in bold, 광주 성형외과 so people can avoid coming into contact with potentially deadly ingredients.
Emilia and Elisia, eight, are pictured
Her mother Maria told : ‘What if we have been down stairs with the door shut?